Heavyweight boxing and television ?

Ok, well I have had a look back on this and I can't find mention on previous threads, so, we were wondering if world title heavyweight boxing is still being shown on TV in this country. Years ago something like an Ali or Henry Cooper bout would get maximum viewing ratings, then it went to Sky, then it went PPV and when I looked for the Tyson fight the other day I couldn't even find it on Sky ?

Ok, well I have had a look back on this and I can't find mention on previous threads, so, we were wondering if world title heavyweight boxing is still being shown on TV in this country. Years ago something like an Ali or Henry Cooper bout would get maximum viewing ratings, then it went to Sky, then it went PPV and when I looked for the Tyson fight the other day I couldn't even find it on Sky ?

Was the Fury fight on Sky Box-office?

I thought I had posted about using an Android Box with Kodi, not illegal by the way.

We watched the Tyson Fury fight for free, it was not the best fight we have viewed.

Did my previous post get deleted or did I forget to post a quick reply ?

Watched it too on open box for free too think you are stuck in the dark ages o\p

Watched it too on open box for free too think you are stuck in the dark ages o\p

It would appear so bossdog. I thought open box was just free sat. It may have been on Sky JFK but I didn't see it advertised. Thank you for the info.

Open Box , what the hell's that :huh:

Open Box , what the hell's that :huh:

I wouldn't bother too much Cycleracer. There are a lot of very clever people who may feel insulted about living in the dark ages, because they don't know either.

as I said on another thread I cant believe that people still pay for sky :loopy:

as I said on another thread I cant believe that people still pay for sky :loopy:

It's a mystery to me too. I wouldn't give Murdoch one penny.

Especially as heavyweight boxing is now a joke with no real talent,

Tyson fury :hihi: