New build apartments in Sheffield

Anyone know of any really nice new build apartments around Sheffield?

How much are you wanting to spend?

Anyone know of any really nice new build apartments around Sheffield?

Can't you find anything carrying out searches on zoopla, right move or general search engines etc?

Do they need to be new build - as in you'll be the first owner - or just really nicely fitted-out and in a good central location - otherwise St. Paul's Tower would probably suit the bill and you could get a really high floor with some very nice views for £200,000.

They're a few years old now... but depending on who's been in there they're likely in really good nick - certainly not needing a refurbishment yet. Nice internal fittings - solid doors and walnut flooring with underfloor heating etc.. Proper granite worktops in the - admittedly small - kitchen space. Plush carpeting in the bedrooms (which some people don't like at all). The 2 bedroom apartments have a walk-in shower with raindance head.

Clientele in the building does appear to be student-centric at the moment, and it was never intended to be like that... but nothing wrong with that. There's really good sound-proofing and you're isolated from everyone else.

I don't live there, but I used to.

Brand-new flats do lose value in the first few years, as the brand-new fitments depreciate speedily.

A nearly-new one is often better value for money.

Hi Golden Oldie,

I work for a major high street estate agent and we have lots of fantastic stock available with a focus on Sheffield City Centre and surrounding areas. Please send me a message and I'd be glad to help!

:)