Should Owls sell Jordan Rhodes?

I assume that's a typo? If they've got more wrong than right then why would you trust their judgement? I've not seen much of Rhodes but based on his previous record compared to recent I'd say either he's not getting service he's accustomed to or he's just not the same player he was. Either way it's tempting to cash in assuming you get close to the price you paid.

Against Sunderland he had a peach of chance to score ? & I'm sure it was harder to do what he did then score :loopy:

Against Sunderland he had a peach of chance to score ? & I'm sure it was harder to do what he did then score :loopy:

I thought that was QPR match?

When Rhodes played for Udders at Hillsborough not that long ago...he scored 4 goals and did little else...play to his strength's and he'll be fine...i think if he gets one goal the floodgates will open...and i don't think Wednesday would sell him to any other Championship team..

If he's still in the same boat come January,then maybe re-access the situation..but certainly don't sell him now....that just doesn't make sense..

When Rhodes played for Udders at Hillsborough not that long ago...he scored 4 goals and did little else...play to his strength's and he'll be fine...i think if he gets one goal the floodgates will open...and i don't think Wednesday would sell him to any other Championship team..

If he's still in the same boat come January,then maybe re-access the situation..but certainly don't sell him now....that just doesn't make sense..

You might be right there mate, if he went elsewhere and suddenly started banging em in we'd be absolutely gutted. He needs to find some form soon though.