Plan for a BIOMASS BOILER in s6

The biomass boiler has yet to be approved yet it appears from photographs sent to the planning application site that it's already up and running.

Many trucks are going to and from the site on a daily basis.

The site is an agricultural site not to be used for industry.

It appears that's the planning application has been changed to make it appear that the biomass biomass boiler will be used for

agricultural purposes and not for industry as originally planned.:rant:

How much should I bet that the plans still get approved?

Please see planning app site or type in Biomass boiler s6 in your browser

You have to laugh at the dodgy bloke getting caught installing the kit without bothering to wait for planning permission.

I hope the planning committee see sense and tell him to do one, he's clearly trying to circumvent planning restrictions and do what he wants..

With that families poor track record with fire safety it's a wonder they're even considering such a business venture.

Too right.

Of course they will get permission, Sheffield Council (and the Peak Park) are on the Hagues payroll, they get permission for things most people would not. MJH also recently somehow got permission to convert a Grade II listed farm house at Brightholmlee into apartments, which was all fiddled, from him buying it on the cheap, to getting the planning permission (he is now selling it for £600,000, i think he paid less than £300,000 for it). Sheffield council also let MJH illegal tip on green belt land, its been going on for years. When the old Oughtibridge paper mill was running, MJH was paid a fortune to dispose of the waste pulp, i remember it when i was a kit being spread on fields at Bradfield, it stank disgusting and i'm sure in no way was environmentally friendly, but he got away with it. Sheffield council are also extremely corrupt and will let anything slide if they are paid enough money.

Like i say Martin Hague dosnt give a monkeys about anyone else apart from Martin Hague. I could tell you a few stories about Hague , but sadly i cant post them on here.

Go on Penny, tell us and stick it to the man.