Its arrived, our new kit

Awful !

Another load of crap, we are wednesday we are blue and white striped !

One thing, it could be worse and be Sheffield united with a blue and white away kit ? "We want to be Wednesday" lol ?

Well if we can't have proper stripes this is the next best thing. I don't mind it and the white shorts set it off well. Miles better than last season. Just wish we were playing miles better than last season.

Awful !

Another load of crap, we are wednesday we are blue and white striped !

One thing, it could be worse and be Sheffield united with a blue and white away kit ? "We want to be Wednesday" lol

Uniteds away shirt is the same colour as a Cadbury's milk chocolate wrapper.

If you think that's blue then you're colour blind.

Edited by Carlinate

Uniteds away shirt is the same colour as a Cadbury's milk chocolate wrapper.

If you think that's blue then you're colour blind.

Well I put it to the test from hearing the same from other blades and 8 out of the 10 people I asked said blue ! Lmao

Be very ashamed ! Those blue and white blades !!!

Well I put it to the test from hearing the same from other blades and 8 out of the 10 people I asked said blue ! Lmao ��

Be very ashamed ! Those blue and white blades !!!

I worked in electronics for over 33 years, beginning at the 'hands on' trainee stage.

In order to carry out the work you have to possess perfect colour vision.

Before being employed it was necessary to pass a colour differential test.

I have perfect colour vision, you and your '8 out of ten people' are colour blind.

No need to be ashamed though, it's not uncommon, about 8% of males and 0.6% of females are. :D

I worked in electronics for over 33 years, beginning at the 'hands on' trainee stage.

In order to carry out the work you have to possess perfect colour vision.

Before being employed it was necessary to pass a colour differential test.

I have perfect colour vision, you and your '8 out of ten people' are colour blind.

No need to be ashamed though, it's not uncommon, about 8% of males and 0.6% of females are. :D

Yes but that was over 33 years ago when you passed the test.:hihi:

Yes but that was over 33 years ago when you passed the test.:hihi:

In fact it was over 50 years ago, despite which I'm not the one claiming that purple is blue!

My colour perception can't have deteriorated that much because it was obvious to me that the shirt is purple.

Staric didn't really think this one through did he/she?

Making a claim about something when proof is available to show the claim is nonsense, is more than a little daft isn't it?

The shirt manufacturer Addidas is one of the most successful international sportswear designers and manufacturers in the world, the idea that they would produce and market a sports shirt and describe it using an incorrect colour is ludicrous isn't it?

Personally I couldn't care less if it was blue, United wore a dark blue away shirt in the Basset era, so what?

I've seen Man Utd play in blue and white away shirts, and Man City play in red and black away shirts.

Only supporters with little else to concern them bother about stuff like that, but Staric was being 'smart' and left himself wide open.

Could never resist an open goal! :)

With the amount of sales that would be expected, this is really missing a trick.

When I first heard about making your kit, I was impressed by the idea, but now it looks like a massive own goal.

With the amount of sales that would be expected, this is really missing a trick.

When I first heard about making your kit, I was impressed by the idea, but now it looks like a massive own goal.

They only had to send to Ipswich (for their old kits) which is in Suffolk, not really an international shipping problem.

Edited by stpetre
add