Owls Close Season 2017 Rumours

Just reading this article saying Wolves could be interested in Rhodes as their £8m bid for Sam Gallagher at Southampton failed. I know it is all speculation but surely Wolves must be over the FFP limit, I mean they paid £15m for one player and signed numerous others. They are even talking about Andre Gray and he would cost £20m. As I say all speculation, are they not bothered about the FFP rules?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/06/report-sheffield-wednesdays-jordan-rhodes-among-options-for-wolv/

Just reading this article saying Wolves could be interested in Rhodes as their £8m bid for Sam Gallagher at Southampton failed. I know it is all speculation but surely Wolves must be over the FFP limit, I mean they paid £15m for one player and signed numerous others. They are even talking about Andre Gray and he would cost £20m. As I say all speculation, are they not bothered about the FFP rules?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/06/report-sheffield-wednesdays-jordan-rhodes-among-options-for-wolv/

There'll be nothing in the Rhodes rumours Ian, our chairman was saying last week that he cannot understand how some clubs seemingly get round it.

Even if there isn't it seems like Wolves are not paying heed to the rules, if they had signed Gallagher that would be £23m spent not counting other players they have signed. Surely they would be over the limit.

Djourou gone to a Turkish club, better get Flint McCullough saddled up.

With our luck he'd come back with Charlie Wooster. :)

With our luck he'd come back with Charlie Wooster. :)

At least we know what we,re on about , Jim :hihi::hihi:

It turns out Djourou changed his wage demands after everything had been agreed and wanted Wednesday to double the signing on fee...

Obviously the Turkish club paid him what he wanted...

It turns out Djourou changed his wage demands after everything had been agreed and wanted Wednesday to double the signing on fee...

Obviously the Turkish club paid him what he wanted...

I thought something along those lines would have been why it collapsed. Don,t want players with that kind of attitude.

Well as several can't help yourselves, with pot shots, I have removed the posts and this is now being closed.