Donny v Owls last night

can't disagree with much of that, i would rather see hutch as an emergency cb than pudil aswell.

I also think Hunts not good enough,agree with Bannan,we looked a lot more menacing when he came on.

---------- Post added 27-07-2017 at 13:38 ----------

Haha get him signed up.

If it was the premiership the Manc clubs would pay 50 million for it.

I also think Hunts not good enough,agree with Bannan,we looked a lot more menacing when he came on.

---------- Post added 27-07-2017 at 13:38 ----------

If it was the premiership the Manc clubs would pay 50 million for it.

If Hunt could consistantly play like he did in the last 10 games he is good enough, just needs better competition than Palmer.

the full bacxks will always be an issue i think. get things right going forward then it will take the pressure off them anyway, make the other team worry about defending rather than us for a change. good to see ff out wide where we need him

If Hunt could consistantly play like he did in the last 10 games he is good enough, just needs better competition than Palmer.

That's the reason we are after Alan Hutton from Villa...to provide more competition than Palmer....who would be sold if Hutton comes in... IMO

Also thought Pudil looked more like his old self in the last six or seven games last season....if he maintains that form then the left back situation is resolved...don't rate Fox at all unfortunately...

That's the reason we are after Alan Hutton from Villa...to provide more competition than Palmer....who would be sold if Hutton comes in... IMO

Also thought Pudil looked more like his old self in the last six or seven games last season....if he maintains that form then the left back situation is resolved...don't rate Fox at all unfortunately...

Pudil lost form for some reason but worked hard in training, got back in the side and did very well, he was blowing out of his arris in the play offs though.

Good goals by Owls , would have liked the odd few youngsters get game time in pre-season friendlys but not CC way I think;)