Sign in to follow this  

Owls Steering Group 02/08/17

I will be again attending the steering group meeting at S6 next Wednesday, if anybody has anything constructive they would like asked please add to the thread.

I feel a word beginning with K could be prominent. :hihi:

I will be again attending the steering group meeting at S6 next Wednesday, if anybody has anything constructive they would like asked please add to the thread.

I feel a word beginning with K could be prominent. :hihi:

General communication from the club has been poor since the end of last season...regarding..season ticket sales,150th Anniversary Plans,Lack of Club Merchandise available from the Shop,Obvious question about the Kit,or lack of it....plus its worth asking why the club have put the cost of executive boxes out of reach of most companies/individuals...also why the cost of player sponsorship has rocketed from last season.

General communication from the club has been poor since the end of last season...regarding..season ticket sales,150th Anniversary Plans,Lack of Club Merchandise available from the Shop,Obvious question about the Kit,or lack of it....plus its worth asking why the club have put the cost of executive boxes out of reach of most companies/individuals...also why the cost of player sponsorship has rocketed from last season.

All worthy ones those mate.

---------- Post added 01-08-2017 at 22:59 ----------

Any more get them in quick.