Brickie day rate

whats the going rate per day for a brickie

Depends what experience you have how good you are etc . From £10. an hour to £20 an hour as a guide i would say . Most want so much a day not an hour good ones £150 a day working 9 till 3 hour for dinner :hihi::roll: Fish chips on friday look after them if they are any good and they will look after you

Edited by spider1

Depends what experience you have how good you are etc . From £10. an hour to £20 an hour as a guide i would say . Most want so much a day not an hour good ones £150 a day working 9 till 3 hour for dinner :hihi::roll:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I advertised for a brickie on the Sheffield forum, and got one, what a ripoff merchant he was, wanted £500,oo a day, yes £500,oo a day, plus a labourer and extras to make the job easier, , i since discovered there really is a lot of dodgy tradesmen out there trying to rip people of, so my advice is get someone you can do checks on,

I advertised for a brickie on the Sheffield forum, and got one, what a ripoff merchant he was, wanted £500,oo a day, yes £500,oo a day, plus a labourer and extras to make the job easier, , i since discovered there really is a lot of dodgy tradesmen out there trying to rip people of, so my advice is get someone you can do checks on,

£500 a day , Was Max Quarterman carrying for him :)

£500 a day , Was Max Quarterman carrying for him :)

I'll do it for £499 a day

Quid a block, less for bricks

Might come out of retirment then . [ Nah it looks like rain .] :hihi::hihi:

i pay £130 a day 7.30-3.30.

sorry forgot £70 for a labourer to mix

Edited by realcockney

Crackers it’s not exactly technical work is it.

Might not appear it,but if you can't do it its almost magical.

Straight lines and angles

I paid £250 recently and best money spent for a brickie and labourer.

( A brickie prior to this one,who was also good claimed 50p per brick roughly when they guestimate but that all depends on what else is needed)

Posts have been removed. Pack it in with the bickering and name calling, theres really no need.

Cheers.