Serious incident in Barnsley town centre 08/09/2018 - Woman charged.

I totally agree with you.

South Yorkshire Police are an indescribably poor organisation and have been caught lying many times in the past.

What I'd like you to explain to me though, is why they would lie about what is a fairly simple public order incident which has led to an attempted murder charge.

To put it in legal terms they have the means and opportunity to lie, but what is their motivation?

Racial/Cultural harmony.

By letting us, the general public know what actually happened (and not the tripe bandied around in the press) they know tensions will become high.

The story in the press is exactly that. A story. A bit like little red riding hood or the 3 little pigs.

The story in the press is exactly that. A story.

But the story as told by the police and the media is the same story as told by the many witnesses to the event.

The only alternative story that is being told, is that by the far-right using unnamed witnesses, 'friends and relatives' in an attempt to stir up racial hatred. The far-right have a lot of form for this as dog whistle politics easily appeal to the hard of thinking and creates plenty of facebook 'likes' which many in modern society seem to think gives them legitimacy.

But the story as told by the police and the media is the same story as told by the many witnesses to the event.

The only alternative story that is being told, is that by the far-right using unnamed witnesses, 'friends and relatives' in an attempt to stir up racial hatred. The far-right have a lot of form for this as dog whistle politics easily appeal to the hard of thinking and creates plenty of facebook 'likes' which many in modern society seem to think gives them legitimacy.

You are of course entitled to your view matey. I will say though the last thing my niece could be called is far right.

As for facebook? Well lets just say no one with any sense would use that platform be it far right, far left or anywhere in between.

I will say though the last thing my niece could be called is far right.

I've never suggested that she is.

I'm sure I've asked you before but has your niece given a statement to Barnsley Police?

Racial/Cultural harmony.

By letting us, the general public know what actually happened (and not the tripe bandied around in the press) they know tensions will become high.

The story in the press is exactly that. A story. A bit like little red riding hood or the 3 little pigs.

Yet you still haven't given us the "real" story :roll:

Yet you still haven't given us the "real" story :roll:

We'll be hearing next that all the witnesses interviewed were actors involved in a cover up! :suspect:

Racial/Cultural harmony.

Sorry, not buying it.

Either tell us what 'really' happened, or stop going on about it. Unless you provide your alternative version of events people (including myself) will rightly conclude that you're just talking rubbish.