SWFC transfer rumours summer 2018

Rumours that Wolves CB Danny Batth could be making a return to S6 on loan, would be a good signing.

i seem to think if it's a season long loan they can't be sent back so i'd of thought they would have to pay his wages even if we agreed to take him back

Not sure how the loan system works but Man City have recalled on loan goalie Aro Muric from season long loan from a Dutch team. Or perhaps the agreements are different when a foreign club is involved.

Also seen rumoured, Chelsea defender Michael Hector on loan ?

---------- Post added 24-08-2018 at 18:59 ----------

Chelsea midfielder Lucus Piazon also linked.

At this late stage of the transfer window, all though two days left, and how the season has panned out so far i do not see us adding to our squad. To say JL plays his cards close to his chest is an understatement but i feel he his satisfied/ has to to go with what he has. Its obvious knowone has come in for any of our players, not even Westwood and others i would not buy with counterfeit money, so we are going to be left with them until there contracts run out. We are a mile away form a promotion push even though the youngsters are doing what is asked of them and not a one of them has let us down so far but i feel to have to introduce four or five at once is asking to much. Whether we get the injured players back this side of christmas is anyones guess we will just have to play it by ear , so they say. If this is the case then a top half finish will be the most we have to look forward too. W.A.W.A.W

---------- Post added 29-08-2018 at 14:39 ----------

Bannan signed new contract until 2021 has to be good news.

i am confident he will sign a decent full back on loan and with others coming back ,top six is possible.

i am confident he will sign a decent full back on loan and with others coming back ,top six is possible.

cloud cuckoo land is possibel not top six

Sheffield Wednesday have strengthened their defensive options with the season-long loan signing of Chelsea defender Michael Hector.

i,m certainly taken back with the signings we have made. Not for one minuite did i expect players of this calibre being brought into the club. All credit to everyone involved and especially to the CEO who must have been involved at the highest level. She came to the club under a shadow but in my opinion has not put a foot wrong since arriving . Now lets get it right on the field , get the injured players back and see how far it takes us. I for one am a lot more optimistic than i was forty eight hours ago. W.A.W.A.W

Just seen that Michael Hector was part of Hull's defence last season.

Good luck.

Needed a cb ,would have liked Batth but hey oh .

Welcome to the Owls Michael Hector & Josh Onomah.