New business - Looking for some advice..

Looking at my website made with templates that will make your look like a amateur will give you loads of idea on how to improve thing, my consultant time does come for free

How did I know you just started on this business and all past failures? With a bit of business mind you wouldn’t have fail or start such stupid businesses

You first asked if this was my first business. I think its time to ignore you.

---------- Post added 22-02-2018 at 16:11 ----------

Joe, I’d just ignore this troll.

Agreed, starting to get on my nerves.

Looking at my website made with templates that will make your look like a amateur will give you loads of idea on how to improve thing, my consultant time does come for free

How did I know you just started on this business and all past failures? With a bit of business mind you wouldn’t have fail or start such stupid businesses

A troll obviously, but also unable to string a written sentence together. What's not to like?

We are not an SEO company, it will happen eventually where we will offer these services but not straight away. We will make a site ready for an SEO expert to take on, so it will be maximised for key words, registered with Google, analytics and a site map sent etc. We are looking into offering a social media service but not straight away. Basically we are offering a 450 website with all the support and updates a client wants or needs and letting them spread that cost over a year. We are signing up SME daily at the moment who have commented that they like the idea and support we offer.

---------- Post added 18-02-2018 at 16:42 ----------

Subjection is a wonderful thing, we are not in competition with companies like 123reg etc, how could we possibly be? We offer a completely different package.

I am not knocking anything they do, if a 123reg site works for you then that's cool. I totally get it. Can we see your site? You have got me curious! :)

Not sure that's the word you were looking for....

Not sure that's the word you were looking for....

:( You couldnt be more right! Let's go with... Being subjective is....

Thank you.

If you get a logo design included in the price then the pricing structure doesn't seem so bad for a start up business who could make full use of the package. But I'd expect to see a gallery of logos you've previously designed on your website.

Hello Joe

I started my own business offering coaching support to SME professional service firms.

When I started out the best thing I found was networking and also using LinkedIn to grow connections and contribute to group discussions.

When you are at events or on your LinkedIn profile you need to stand out from other firms offering websites and make it clear how you are different.

Also I would suggest that your own company website represents your work adequately. Anything you do for clients must be visible on your own as proof of your work. Even the simple things like making sure there are no typo's or broken links etc will count towards peoples perceptions.

Good luck