Hull City v Wednesday

After the awful result v QPR ...Wednesday face a tough game at Hull on Saturday and i don't fancy our chances of getting anything other than a defeat..

Hopefully Bannan will return and boost the midfield,but that'd be the only bright spot...i think one more win would make us safe,but just can't see it happening this weekend...:help:

You're safe already.

But hull have had a surprising upturn in results and I think they're now even level on points with you lot?

Adkins putting his dreadful time behind him at the lane and it is good to see. It just didn't work for him at the Lane

theres absolutely no point guessing, it could go either way, but more likely a loss

We'll lose this. I think we will get at least one more win before the end of the season but not sure where it will come from. We need this season to end and have a decent clearout.

I think Bannan will play and FF definitely did enough for a second consecutive match, Hull in better current form so can only see a home win.

1/4 before the dreadfulness ends.

Finally,JL has admitted recent performances have'nt been good enough and we need to start games on the front foot...and with that rallying call lets see what happens at'Ull...

Injury doubts for Joao,Big Dave and Pudil don't help the pessimism for Saturday...

Finally,JL has admitted recent performances have'nt been good enough and we need to start games on the front foot...and with that rallying call lets see what happens at'Ull...

Injury doubts for Joao,Big Dave and Pudil don't help the pessimism for Saturday...

Just hope Matias and FF are fit or it doesnt look good on the goal scoring front Oo

Just hope Matias and FF are fit or it doesnt look good on the goal scoring front Oo

Surely its the time for Jordan Rhodes to shine...mind you we've being saying that for a while now..!

Hulls got there scoring boots on think a draw may be your only hope but your safe anyway. Think Rhodes lights gone out l don't think he will there there next season Maybe Forest Green might have him lol

Surely its the time for Jordan Rhodes to shine...mind you we've being saying that for a while now..!

oh yeah HAHAHAHA i forgot about him :hihi: i really did lol

*shudder*

I’m ready for next season now. This one has been rubbish.

I can see the headlines 'All Rhodes lead to Owls safety' :hihi: