Jos Luhukay.. Stay or Go..

His record since arriving at Hillsborough makes pretty grim reading and it could be questioned if he was the right appointment at the time ...maybe an experienced manager ,on a contract to the end of the season,with knowledge of both the club and the league would have been a better bet....such as Megson or McClaren.

Whether he had full knowledge of just how bad the injury situation is/has been is open to question and its harsh for some to suggest he should be dispensed with already when he hasn't had the full squad to pick from ...but on the other hand his squad rotation and team selection at times,is bizarre and the performances on the pitch are drab to say the least(Derby and the 1st half v Villa,being the exception).....

Wednesday are in a dreadful situation and its hard to see where the next win is coming from....and as ridiculous as it seems do we stick or twist with JL or do you think we can stay up by virtue of there being 3 worse clubs than us come the end of the season...

In my opinion,stick with him and hope the returning players make a difference to the results...forget performances at this stage...we need wins.

Can't argue with any of that mate and I'd agree with your conclusion, if we don't win Saturday he's going to be getting a lot of fans wanting him out though.

If you get rid of him already you will be paying 2 managers for he next 2-3 years (or is that 3? what end terms did Carlos agree to).

When Wilder joined us, first 3 matches we were thinking, "what have we done?" :huh:

I feel we will stay up ,at the expense of teams being worse than us, As for Jl position , i wanted someone who knew this division so he was a gamble as far as i am concerned. Having said that like CC he has my backing at this time ONLY due to the position that he was left to manage. As already been said he has some odd ways of setting a team up even with what he has to play with. The quicker this season is over the better.

If you get rid of him already you will be paying 2 managers for he next 2-3 years (or is that 3? what end terms did Carlos agree to).

When Wilder joined us, first 3 matches we were thinking, "what have we done?" :huh:

CC only signed year to year contracts so we wont owe him much and I reckon JL will be the same.

Why would we be paying Carlos? He left by mutual consent.

Why would we be paying Luhukay? His length of contract was not disclosed. He might only have the job until the season's end anyway.

why does he stick inside the dug out so long and why is our technical area often with no person in it? or is hes as sick as us lot watching that rubbish,lets pray he keeps us up,i think we will stay up,but changes are needed,pity we didn't get one of the top manegers they all said applied or was it cost?

Everyone feels sorry for Jos having to come into a team that lacks confidence and a Squad of players that are way below par and the injury situation as well,Carlos wasted so much money on players the Owls fans knew were not good enough to compete in the Promotion race,there is not many skillful players in the squad as well,Jos deserves some credit for doing what Carlos never did,gave our promising young players a chance to proof themselves,and that is why we nearly lost young Hursty because Carlos never gave him a chance in the team,if we do not get relegated under Jos,we really need a massive clear out of players,but will Chansiri give Jos the same amount of money he gave Carlos?we all hope so

Everyone feels sorry for Jos having to come into a team that lacks confidence and a Squad of players that are way below par and the injury situation as well,Carlos wasted so much money on players the Owls fans knew were not good enough to compete in the Promotion race,there is not many skillful players in the squad as well,Jos deserves some credit for doing what Carlos never did,gave our promising young players a chance to proof themselves,and that is why we nearly lost young Hursty because Carlos never gave him a chance in the team,if we do not get relegated under Jos,we really need a massive clear out of players,but will Chansiri give Jos the same amount of money he gave Carlos?we all hope so

Out of curiosity, which signings when they were purchased, was owls saying weren't good enough?

Out of curiosity, which signings when they were purchased, was owls saying weren't good enough?

I don't that was the case at all.

I don't that was the case at all.

That's my thoughta.

But galaxy says that Carlos signed players owls fans knew weren't good enough for the promotion race.

But most signings at the time were championed, from memory

Personally speaking i dont think hes the right man, as has been said some of his tactics and squad selection have been weird...no strikers? Oo

Saying that we do have a very depleted squad, BUT i believe the players we do have should be able to do better than we have.