SWFC transfer rumours summer 2018

Im sorry we gave ye Rhodes think his bottles gone no confidence should let him go to some team to get his mojo back say....Rochdale....lol...

We will be playing ye once again was really disappointed be tough tomorrow but anything can happen..

As for Britt l think hes also lost confidence couldn't hit a barn door at the moment his transfer fee wasn't worth it to be honest but that's my opinion. Maybe l might eat my own words tomorrow night we will see..

As for a my good friends the Owls you surely missed ye top men this season l predict big things next season for you if you can keep ye decent players..

Think its uncertain wether ye manager will be there though CC could be available ..

Cheers and good luck tonight me owd mucker!

I would do no loan deal on Rhodes as we paid top money,why should we give him away,play him he will come good,always has ,just start him and play him from game 1

and he will get 20 plus this coming season.

I would do no loan deal on Rhodes as we paid top money,why should we give him away,play him he will come good,always has ,just start him and play him from game 1

and he will get 20 plus this coming season.

play somebody who "might" against somebody who IS? (who scored 3 in his last game), Personally id play the ones with matchtime, fitness, confidence and goals see if it happens

Who would you drop to accommodate Rhodes?.

According to the Star it will cost Wednesday £800,000 to sign Venancio, although they could face opposition form other Championships clubs as their clause to buy expired in March. At that price he would be a bargain with some of the silly transfer fees that are flying about.

---------- Post added 16-05-2018 at 17:11 ----------

Sheffield Wednesday leading race to sign West Ham's Reece Burke on loan according to teh DM

Hellsfire talk about revamp only Dael Fry of the boro is safe from being sold all the rest look like gibbos had enough could be gone replaced with a brand new team..

Anyone wanna buy a team full of not good enoughs...

Didnt think so...

Hellsfire talk about revamp only Dael Fry of the boro is safe from being sold all the rest look like gibbos had enough could be gone replaced with a brand new team..

Anyone wanna buy a team full of not good enoughs...

Didnt think so...

Gi ower your lot sent a expensive duff our way last season :suspect::hihi:

Shame Borough didn't beat the cheating Villa yesterday.

Gi ower your lot sent a expensive duff our way last season :suspect::hihi:

:hihi::hihi: well l thought he might have improved with your lot...honest lol

From HITC quoting the Mirror.

Sean Clare is reportedly leaving Sheffield Wednesday, and Aston Villa, Preston North End and Norwich City are claimed to be interested.

Could be useful to have Neil Warnock at Hillsborough

He saved Rotherham and got Cardiff promoted, so maybe time to extend the hand of friendship?

I don't think next season will be easy,there will be the 3 coming down with cash,the play off final loser,theres derby,brentford all great teams,so we will see what happens and although we finished reasonably well,games against any club is not as easy early on in the season and our new manager wont be able to surprise the opponents as much in the new season.

I don't think next season will be easy,there will be the 3 coming down with cash,the play off final loser,theres derby,brentford all great teams,so we will see what happens and although we finished reasonably well,games against any club is not as easy early on in the season and our new manager wont be able to surprise the opponents as much in the new season.

Besides Derby and Brentford don't forget.....ahem...........Preston.