Sympathetic dentist required

Your GP........................

Always assumed it had to be a dentist who did so. Every day is a schoolday.

Another recommendation for Charles Clifford. I had 3 wisdom teeth out there about 6 years ago, one was a straight forward extraction, but one had to be cut into pieces and another had to have the gum cut. I absolutely hate going to the dentist so I was cacking it, but honestly it was absolutely fine, in fact I genuinely didn't realise they'd even done it. I was getting ready to lie back in the chair and they said I could go lol. Even once the numbness had worn off there was barely any pain at all. It's worth bearing in mind that the anticipation is always worse than the actual event.

Edited by Locksley
typo

I use a great dentist just off broadfield road,terrified for years,but they are very good.

the only other place I would trust is Charles Clifford top class.

Dr Brogden at LWT on Ecclesall Road - can't recommend him enough. My mrs was the most dental phobic person going, and he managed to get her through an extraction, root canal and sorted out her referral to Charles Clifford for extraction of wisdom tooth under sedation.

He is taking on new NHS patients too I believe. Very much recommended!

I'm having dental sedation I'm not dental phobic but don't fancy seeing them cut my gum etc and had teeth out before and got anxious . went on Tuesday to see the oral surgeon at Ccdh and got a assessment with a nurse last night at the dpu now been told it will be within 5 weeks possibly 2 .Never had a operation or sedated so not sure what to expect the nurse did say it's a deep sedation they use for oral surgery

GHB Dental Care in Greenhill are very good indeed, especially if you are nervous about dentists but also not cheap.

Edited by Stoatwobbler