BLADES-PRESTON-Last home game.

Results of late have helped make Wednesday's awful season seem a little better....

but glad you can take such a laid back attitude at the prospect of losing the best manager you've had for 20 years...

Bless.

As it stands, wilder is our manager. If he leaves, these things happen.

There's no indication he will be leaving.

Anyway, Warnock will be available again next season once Cardiff are promoted ;)

I also would say that Warnock has been better than wilder over the years and turned us around more than wilder has, so far. He was in charge 11 years ago. So no idea where this 20 years comes from.

Wilders team play far better football though.

Bless.

Anyway, Warnock will be available again next season once Cardiff are promoted ;)

I also would say that Warnock has been better than wilder over the years and turned us around more than wilder has, so far. He was in charge 11 years ago. So no idea where this 20 years comes from.

The saviour, the messiah, he’s one of our own, first sniff of unrest and Warnocks better :hihi::hihi:

Bless.

I would suggest you listen again to his interviews over the weekend...:rolleyes:

Don't think Warnock would want to come back while-ever Mr Bean & Mr McCabe are in the back ground...

but as you say...Bless

The saviour, the messiah, he’s one of our own, first sniff of unrest and Warnocks better :hihi::hihi:

Just because Warnock has achieved more, doesn't discredit anything wilder has done in his short time.

Wilder has done an amazing job, but it doesn't mean others have not done a good job too.