Our 1st game of the season.

Whatever I put on here is my opinion and based on the situation at the time I’ll 100% stand by it, the player then personally asked the chairman months later to be allowed to play and the CEO and DC agreed he could play at U23 level and no more, your clutching big time with this one.

How on earth can I be "clutching big time" when I am simply pointing out the nonsense you posted?

How on earth can I be "clutching big time" when I am simply pointing out the nonsense you posted?

Explain why it was nonsense based on what was known at the time?

Did you strongly disagree at the time?

Exactly these threads are predictions with a biased slant not facts, I can only assume that every one of your predictions has come true seeing as you have the time to trawl through, I’m on a train on iPhone currently but I’ll have a proper look tomorrow.

Excellent. Can't wait

Right I'm waiting for the first game of next season, this ones finished, it was bobbar

This thread is funny.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Any cakeball left?

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Any cakeball left?

be interesting next season, see if we improve, and see if The Blades can do it again (personally i doubt it, thats not a dig, it can be hard to achieve a similar result twice, thats why i thought this time was the perfect time you shouldve attempted to get into the playoffs, might not get a better chance)