Can Billy Sharp score goals in the Championship

I didn't ask that,you said he flopped,how many for Bury in that league?

Some clubs pay millions for strikers and they are lucky to score half a doz .All I know is Leon is cutting the mustard in this so called very hard league.Only people with a axe to grind can pick spots off a striker who is finding the net on such a regular basis like he is.

He certainly has. He can give “ hopeless” Leon a few years so wouldn’t write Ched off just yet

He's recently gone in for surgery on his ankle or something hasn't he?

Put it off for abit so others could have treatment first I believe.

He's recently gone in for surgery on his ankle or something hasn't he?

Put it off for abit so others could have treatment first I believe.

Yes he’s just had it I think. Freeman is virtually recovered I believe. Baldock is fit again. If I’ve read it correctly Lavory will be ready and available in the near future, I may have got that wrong because the poor guy nearly lost an eye.

Ched, may or may not hack it and regain his former firing power but he’s four years younger than Leon who’s in the form of his life.

Everybody enjoy a good read through this thread.

Everybody enjoy a good read through this thread.

Yes it looks like Sharp is struggling now.

Yes it looks like Sharp is struggling now.

He will if he doesn't get the service,as will Leon Clarke,but it's not stopped him getting more than 10 goals.

Clark will not get 10 goals.

You asked where you said Clark would not get ten goals ,well here it is .Oh dear me found out again Mr Topit

Enjoyed reading again all the posts. Billy still has the ability but not being selected/brought on the moment but CW knows his best squad and who are we to argue.

Only THREE teams in the championship have won more league matches than us at present and we were told it was a tough league

UTB

It is a tough league,I think we're all surprised how well United's doing which is credit to the team at Bramall Lane.

even the commentators during the wednesday match mentioned how tough it is....and that we're suffering

even the commentators during the wednesday match mentioned how tough it is....and that we're suffering

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: