The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

At the barrel of gun if need be, right?

You are blessed to live in the UK. However, in other parts of the World a barrel of the gun has been used to remove politicians, from power, who haven't respected the wishes of the people.

thou doth protest too much :suspect:

Just a bit.....hardly noticeable really....

You are blessed to live in the UK. However, in other parts of the World a barrel of the gun has been used to remove politicians, from power, who haven't respected the wishes of the people.

Merely an observation – nothing more – but an interesting use of "You", not "We".

I wonder what the wishes of the people are at the moment regarding brexit?

Thanks for the history lesson Captain Democracy.

I wonder what the wishes of the people are at the moment regarding brexit?

That depends on your definition of the word Brexit!

I’m buying Euro. Lots of it.

---------- Post added 19-07-2018 at 18:55 ----------

So you’re not pro-leave?

Im not into Monopoly money .

Me neither. That’s why I’m ditching sterling

then I suggest you should spend less time trolling on the Sheffield Forum

Do you even know what trolling is?

We may be needing some of that, soon

Do you even know what trolling is?

Making a reasonable prediction that brexit will be bad for the country is 'trolling' if you're determined to convince everyone that brexit is the will of the people and that we should all stop resisting. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 20-07-2018 at 07:37 ----------

You realise that 52% vs 48% would be a long and bloody civil war.

There is no overwhelming majority despite your attempts to pretend that there is.

And those figures were when the 52% still believed the lies on the side of the bus, before they realised just how impossible brexit actually is, and just how costly and damaging attempting it is.

Just hold a second referendum already, one that doesn't involve breaking the law from the leave camp and actually poses meaningful questions and sufficient information to allow people to make an informed vote.

---------- Post added 20-07-2018 at 07:38 ----------

David Cameron and Mrs May have both accepted the decision made by the democratic people, who voted in the EU referendum. The issue of whether the referendum is legally binding or not has been settled because two Prime Ministers have publicly stated the advice the democratic people of the UK gave on the 23rd June 2016 will be implemented.

And this is just simply untrue. The referendum is not and cannot be any way legally binding, no matter what anyone says or does.

For someone who voted remain (supposedly) you've become the most ardant and almost rabid supporter of brexit... It's like you're channeling nigel farage! :suspect:

Looks like you guys are back to stage 1 of the negotiations I’m afraid, after Theresa’s u-turn on the backstop she agreed last December.