Does anyone know of anywhere in SHeffield or Rotherham that does Zumba classes?

A friend of mine in Amerca was telling me about it a few months ago, and after watching it on Youtube I thought it looked ace.

I bought a DVD a while back, but never use it, so wanted to find a class instead but it's proving difficult!

Hi,

I will be starting Zumba classes in August in Sheffield.If you pop on to my websitewww.dancestaruk.com ,all information regarding the classes will be on there,once I have a definite date.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hi

If you want to take a class in the meantime I have been running a number of classes in Barnsley and Pontefract for a while now. They are community run so no memberships or subscriptions are required.

Please see www . foxy-fitness . com (had to add spaces as the website kept throwing it out!) for more details. Zumba Kids and Zumba Toning will be coming in September 2009.

Thanks!

Nikki

Hi,

Just to let you know Zumba is coming to Sheffield!We are starting classes from the 10th of September in all areas of Sheffield.

If you would like more information please go to wwwdotdancestarukdotcom

Thanks

Siobhan

hey i have seen an advert on the tv today about zumba fitness, does anyone know know if there are any zumba classes in sheffield or manchester? does anyone know what its like, because the advert was amazing, it looks so much fun and the music sounds great to !

I know they are running them at Killamarsh Leisure Centre on a Monday evening, think they start at 7pm.

We were walking past a church on Worrall Road at Wadsley on Saturday, and that had a notice stuck on a tree advertising Zumba fitness. Sorry I don't know which church it was quite a big one before you get to the Horse and Jockey pub

beighton lifestyle centre Monday nights tel 2132160. sorry cant remember time .

thanks 4 everyones help, im looking for somthing more central, but im goin to go to try one at crookes for now.