Street dance classes in Sheffield

Does anyone know of any good places to learn street dance in sheffield apart from dance academy?

thanks in advance

not aware of any. they teach street properly. seen some of their dancers - really good. try yellow pages dance schools????

My daughter goes to Fitness First (Off Abbeydale Rd near Tescos) with Meadowhead school, they have a tutor don't know if tutor does classes elsewhere maybe worth a call

what's street dance?!

i could teach you how to breakdance but i'm thinking street dance is something quite different to that ?!

i'll throw a few body popping sessions in too. :P

Yeah i teach it, street dancing is basic body popping......its the people that can't really do body popping good, they call it street dance.

I been in a group for over 12 years, I use to teach class in manchester but only doing home tution now 1-to-1

if your intrested give me an email

kmalik6@hotmail.com

bed, where you teach? i cant get to the hallam thing for work but its something i want to do.

And to think I just purchased a copy of Breakdance (aka Breakin) on DVD the other day for £5.99!

Ah... the memories flooding back!

Originally posted by DaBouncer

And to think I just purchased a copy of Breakdance (aka Breakin) on DVD the other day for £5.99!

Ah... the memories flooding back!

Beat Street was the daddy!

Hi

I recently moved up to Sheffield and am desperate to find a Dance school I can join. I am 21 and work full time so need evening classes. Am interested in all types of dance particularly ballet, tap, ballroom and latin. Any recommendations would be great!

Drapers at Beighton. I used to go when I was younger so I'm not up to date with them at all, sorry.

I went to Constance Grant Dance Centre on Psalter Lane.

They have classes for all ages. Tap, Modern, Ballet etc. Their ballroom dance school is on West Street. Now it has been quite a few years since I was there but apparently they are still a great place and for all ages and levels of ability. I danced from the age of 5 to 22 yrs old. I only left because I moved to London

Address: 182 Psalter Lane, Sheffield, S11

Telephone: 0114 2662124