So far so good.

After a wobbly start for both Sheffield teams things have picked up nicely.

4 wins in a row for United and 12 points out of 6 games well done United keep up the good work.

3 wins in a row for Wednesday and 9 points out of 6 games is their best start since 1991 when they were promoted so who knows maybe we could have a really special Sheffield double at the end of the season.

Another Blade with a broken calculator.

Wednesday have ten points from six games.

They also won the first four games of the 1996 season, so this isn’t the best start since 1991.

However, your sentiment is correct. Both sides have made encouraging starts. Long may it continue.

Another Blade with a broken calculator.

Wednesday have ten points from six games.

They also won the first four games of the 1996 season, so this isn’t the best start since 1991.

However, your sentiment is correct. Both sides have made encouraging starts. Long may it continue.

No broken calculator just repeating what was said on Calendar about 1991 maybe they meant in the second tier or something, the 9 instead of 10 was a typo I do apologise I'll be more careful in future.

PS, I've just checked the promotion in 91 the season started for you with 12 league games and two cup games undefeated your first loss was to Millwall and it was in the second tier of football.

Edited by jjjker

No broken calculator just repeating what was said on Calendar about 1991 maybe they meant in the second tier or something, the 9 instead of 10 was a typo I do apologise I'll be more careful in future.

Ah well, Yorkshire TV and Wednesday have a chequered past as I’m sure you are aware. No wonder they got it wrong.

Ah well, Yorkshire TV and Wednesday have a chequered past as I’m sure you are aware. No wonder they got it wrong.

I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Read my edit it was probably me who didn't listen enough but it's all clear now, no harm done.

I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Read my edit it was probably me who didn't listen enough but it's all clear now, no harm done.

91 was probably my favourite season ever. We didn’t lose many games all season, but we did draw quite a few. That could have cost us promotion. We played fantastic football too.

The chequered past I referred to was the War Of The Monster Trucks business that YTV cut to, just after we won the League Cup.

91 was probably my favourite season ever. We didn’t lose many games all season, but we did draw quite a few. That could have cost us promotion. We played fantastic football too.

The chequered past I referred to was the War Of The Monster Trucks business that YTV cut to, just after we won the League Cup.

I didn't know about the monster trucks but it sounds funny.

Am I correct in thinking Wednesday went up automatically in third place something about making the numbers up for the future premier league, the last time anyone went up in third without a play off?.

Edited by jjjker

I didn't know about the monster trucks but it sounds funny.

Am I correct in thinking Wednesday went up automatically in third place something about making the numbers up for the premier league, the last time anyone went up in third without a play off?.

They did go up third, along with Newcastle and someone else.

Just scraped it.

This might be the Monster Trucks bit, I’m in France at the moment and watching it will trash my data allowance so I’ve not bothered

They did go up third, along with Newcastle and someone else.

Just scraped it.

This might be the Monster Trucks bit, I’m in France at the moment and watching it will trash my data allowance so I’ve not bothered

Oldham won the league with an injury time winner against Wednesday, West Ham came second, Wednesday third and Notts county 4th won the play offs.

Newcastle finished 11th.

Oldham won the league with an injury time winner against Wednesday, West Ham came second, Wednesday third and Notts county 4th won the play offs.

Newcastle finished 11th.

That’s my memory for you:D

PS, I've just checked the promotion in 91 the season started for you with 12 league games and two cup games undefeated your first loss was to Millwall and it was in the second tier of football.

Consider your self as being reprimanded you naughty boy.:hihi::hihi:

That’s my memory for you:D

Oooh Marsaud, you were quick to jump on jjjker for making a mistake though.

Whereabouts in France are you ?