Blades v Norwich

Well lets hope it is not as bad as last year.I think we only played for 60 mins .What with their goalie taken 5 mins for every goal kick players going down as if they have been poleaxed and substitutions taking another 5 mins each I thought we were in the Premier league.I think 60 mins is pushing it ,they are the worse time wasters in the league.Just hope the Ref is aware unlike last year the officials were less than useless .

I remember that game; their use of the dark arts was one of the worst I've ever seen and a weak referee didn't help. All teams time waste when they're winning; the QPR fans were making similar accusations against United after last Saturday's game. The way to avoid it happening is to go ahead, not fall behind but that's easier said than done.

I remember that game; their use of the dark arts was one of the worst I've ever seen and a weak referee didn't help. All teams time waste when they're winning; the QPR fans were making similar accusations against United after last Saturday's game. The way to avoid it happening is to go ahead, not fall behind but that's easier said than done.

If all teams do it, then surely you mean 'best'.

1-0 Blades Egan

---------- Post added 18-08-2018 at 15:30 ----------

1-1 guess who (Rhodesj

Rhodes plays for Wednesday???

Shouldn't he be at Brentford tomorrow?

Rhodes plays for Wednesday???

Shouldn't he be at Brentford tomorrow?

He's out on loan.

Get in. Great result.

He who laughs last laughs longest.Billy again he has to play every match .After last year it was very satisfying it was a pity we had no time left so we could waste it like they do but not to worry the result was just the ticket.

---------- Post added 18-08-2018 at 18:30 ----------

Well done Blades

Can not believe we have scored from a corner.Thank God for that.We were all over them like a rash and I could not believe they went up once and scored .It is happening regular but that is the price you pay when playing like we do on the front foot.I also think we have robbed Brighton paying 2 million for Norwood he looks real class.

Billy proving everyone, including myself, wrong again this season.

He just never stops scoring.

Important 3 points. Keeps us in the mid table section having played a game more.

Norwood is key to us turning things round, and if we can get a pacey forward in, then it will have been a fantastic transfer window.

Billy proving everyone, including myself, wrong again this season.

He just never stops scoring.

Important 3 points. Keeps us in the mid table section having played a game more.

Norwood is key to us turning things round, and if we can get a pacey forward in, then it will have been a fantastic transfer window.

You are right about Billy he just keeps on going.Not bad for a fat man.The worry is if he ever got injured who would there be to find the net?We have to get a goal scorer in .Norwood was a steal only thing missing is as you say a striker is a must.

That was a much better performance than in the opening game, largely due to the absence of Evans and Lundstram and the introduction of Norwood who looks a quality player. He has a good footballing brain which enables him to make the right decisions and pick out teammates in space rather than passing to them when they're tightly marked or punting it forwards to Sharp when he's surrounded by taller defenders. We still need a forward with pace because Billy can't outrun defenders but his attitude was fantastic from start to finish and probably inspired Clarke and Stevens to have their best games for ages. He's a much better choice for captain than Clarke, who all too often looks surly and disinterested, although he played well yesterday.