Blades Chat #4 - Discuss United here

Sheffield United chasing Romanian hard man?

Defender Sorin Ghionea is one of Neil Warnock's early targets as he prepares for life in the Premiership

The 27-year-old Romanian international currently plays for Steaua Bucharest in his homeland and was watched by the Blades in last week's Uefa Cup semi-final against Middlesbrough.

Ghionea is available for around £1.2million.I would like us to go for Jason Koumas & McSheffrey at Coventry.

Championship Team of the Year:

Marcus Hahnemann (Reading), Gary Kelly (Leeds), Ibrahima Sonko (Reading), Joleon Lescott (Wolves), Nicky Shorey (Reading), Steve Sidwell (Reading), Ashley Young (Watford), Phil Jagielka (Sheffield United), Jason Koumas (Cardiff), Marlon King (Watford), Kevin Doyle (Reading) .

I am suprised Tonge, Montogomery are not in this lineup.

Yeah I just read that.

Done a bit of investigating. He's seems a quality player, very popular with the Bucharest fans.

Romanians tend to be very good technically, which is sonmething we've lacked in defence.

I can confirm that Mick Jones (united coach) has been to watch the Real Madrid game over the weekend scouting!

i can't see why, theres no way we'd be able to sign any of their players. None who play in the first team anyway

I can confirm that Mick Jones (united coach) has been to watch the Real Madrid game over the weekend scouting!

From Bernabeu to the Lane - it's like a Spanish fairytale! :(

He may have been watching one of the opposing players.

Who were they playing?

Ronaldo at Bramall Lane!

I don't think we'd be able to afford his left leg.

From Bernabeu to the Lane - it's like a Spanish fairytale! :(

Apparently Wednesday had a scout there too but the cantina lady refused to go to Hillsborough because they couldn't match her wages.

Apparently Wednesday had a scout there too but the cantina lady refused to go to Hillsborough because they couldn't match her wages.

Love it chuffinel,I think we could get Ronaldo, if we let him have a few chip butties & a few more pie's than he get's while playing for madrid,but would there be anymore left for any of our fan's,that's the worry.LOL

These are the latest signings we are supposed to be showing an interest in:

Joleon Lescott, Jason Koumas, Camerone Jerome and Lee Hendrie.