Which film have you watched more than once ?

If I like a film I will watch it again. I don't really buy DVDs as a habit and rarely play them but I must have dozens despite this.

I just tend to watch things when they are on TV. If I dislike them , then I'll not bother looking at them again but if they are mediocre / not worth owning but have something of interest amongst their flaws I might watch again.

There are some films that I find it hard to switch away from if they're on telly, even if I've seen them half-a-dozen times.

I'd say most people will re-watch a film they like. Personally i like to watch them infrequently. The sort of people who run through their Star Wars DVDs once a week kind of disturb me. :hihi: I've known one or two.

I forgot to mention Dead Poets Society. Scent of a Woman,and On the Waterfront.

Then theres the Alfred Hitchcock films,like Suspicion, Notorious,and Spellbounder.

I also would not buy the DVDs but am quite happy to watch them again if they are on TV providing its been a fair while since seeing them,i don't want a complete overdose of quality films.

I could watch all Grace Kelly movies over again.

If I like a film I will watch it again. I don't really buy DVDs as a habit and rarely play them but I must have dozens despite this.

I just tend to watch things when they are on TV. If I dislike them , then I'll not bother looking at them again but if they are mediocre / not worth owning but have something of interest amongst their flaws I might watch again.

There are some films that I find it hard to switch away from if they're on telly, even if I've seen them half-a-dozen times.

I'd say most people will re-watch a film they like. Personally i like to watch them infrequently. The sort of people who run through their Star Wars DVDs once a week kind of disturb me. :hihi: I've known one or two.

I forgot to mention Dead Poets Society. Scent of a Woman,and On the Waterfront.

Then theres the Alfred Hitchcock films,like Suspicion, Notorious,and Spellbounder.

I also would not buy the DVDs but am quite happy to watch them again if they are on TV providing its been a fair while since seeing them,i don't want a complete overdose of quality films.

im the opposite lol i collect dvds and NEVER bother watching films on telly, sometimes ones advertised i fancy and watch it on dvd a few days later justt o be awkward lol

I could watch all Grace Kelly movies over again.

Ah, that reminds me High Society and Guys and Dolls.:)

" Who wants to be a millionaire ?" " I dont "

Edited by pattricia

I never noticed George 'Gabby' Hayes's eyes Patt, it was his teeth that I noticed, or should I say his lack of teeth. But I bow to your expertise, well, you can remember when George used to get the gal?

Yes, they loved to see his teeth soaking in a glass of water every night.:love:

im the opposite lol i collect dvds and NEVER bother watching films on telly, sometimes ones advertised i fancy and watch it on dvd a few days later justt o be awkward lol

Yes you strike me as being the awkward sort.:hihi:

Ah, that reminds me High Society and Guys and Dolls.:)

" Who wants to be a millionaire ?" " I dont "

I liked the song "True Love" in that.

but Princess Gracie wasn't in Guys and Dolls.

I know a bit about her and her distant cousin's because her Grandfather came from the same village in Ireland as my Grandad.

Yes you strike me as being the awkward sort.:hihi:

I liked the song "True Love" in that.

but Princess Gracie wasn't in Guys and Dolls.

I know a bit about her and her distant cousin's because her Grandfather came from the same village in Ireland as my Grandad.

Yes, janie, I know she wasnt but Im a Sinatra fan, and he was in both.:)

Yes, janie, I know she wasnt but Im a Sinatra fan, and he was in both.:)

Sinatra,:) yes me too, there will never be another Sinatra.

Italian Job

Railway Children

A Christmas Carol

Home Alone (all 3).

I have only watched one film more than once (four times in fact) and that film is " Kes". The story of a schoolboy and his pet kestrel, Story, rivetting, acting superb, all in all the best film ever.!!

ZULU and ITALIAN JOB

Shawshank Redemption

Boyz in tha Hood

Straight Outta Compton

All Rambo's

All Terminators

Friday Ice Cube