Boxing Clubs in Sheffield

cheers dent whats it called??

Does anyone know if Brendan Ingles still runs the St Thomas' club?

I'm a script writing student, working on my final project. The story i've come up with involved boxing and i'm wanting to try and get in touch with Brendan to see if i can talk to him about his life after he moved from Dublin.

I've got a phone number for the gym and the name is Brendan's but it might be a little out of date now.

I know i could probably just phone tomorrow and find out but it might save me having to explain everything over the phone to someone who doesn't really care :)

thanks

Wasley

Brendan Ingles Gym

St Thomas Boys and Girls boxing Club

Newman Road

Sheffield

(0114)2617341

brendan ingles gym

St Thomas Boys and Girls boxing Club

Newman Road

Sheffield

(0114)2617341

brendan ingles gym

Fantastic Boxing gym on Darnall Road s9

Everyone is very friendly and the trainer is ace.

Contact Andy 07873302792

Yeah i can now recommend this one too :) not a bad bunch at all

its just down from don valley

I went to Knox boxing gym this week and it was fab! was terrified (being female) before going in but had absolutely no reason to be. Steve the guy who trains you is great and we will definatley be going back.

I went to Knox boxing gym this week and it was fab! was terrified (being female) before going in but had absolutely no reason to be. Steve the guy who trains you is great and we will definatley be going back.

Steve is fab ! Although his taste in music and sense of humour leave much to be desired :hihi:

Hi, I see that your wanting to start boxing. well theirs plenty of clubs in sheffield, but were you want to go will depend on what you want to do. theirs a few clubs that throw you right in at the deep end and no doubt they'll have you sparring too soon then expect you to get carded(ABA registered) and fight for the club. Which is great if thats what you want. But that wont be for you if like most who walk into a gym for the first time your lacking a little confidence when it comes to fighting.

I do a little coaching down at brendens gym at winkerbank. brendens style of training suits the beginner down to the ground, theres no presure, every thing would be at your pace untill you find your feet and on top of all that it'll be world class coaching that your receiving.

Your more than welcome to drop some time to see how things flow.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

Edited by danot

Hi, I see that your wanting to start boxing. well theirs plenty of clubs in sheffield, but were you want to go will depend on what you want to do. theirs a few clubs that throw you right in at the deep end and no doubt they'll have you sparring too soon then expect you to get carded(ABA registered) and fight for the club. Which is great if thats what you want. But that wont be for you if like most who walk into a gym for the first time your lacking a little confidence when it comes to fighting.

I do a little coaching down at brendens gym at winkerbank. brendens style of training suits the beginner down to the ground, theres no presure, every thing would be at your pace untill you find your feet and on top of all that it'll be world class coaching that your receiving.

Your more than welcome to drop some time to see how things flow.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

What are the session times? cost? who to contact? im 23, and looking to get into boxing, been down to a local (to me) club, but i wasnt getting the proper training and just chucked in at the deep end like you said! I would like to box, id just like to learn the trade a bit first!

Are their any boxing clubs in the S8 area? woodseats/meersbrook sort of area? any help would be much appreciated as i am struggling to find one close to home and i really wanna start boxing! :help:

thanks,

jake

S18 gym is in dronfield, Not sure if Woodseats abc is still running, Bomber grahams Boxing gym is at brammal lane.