Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Need to Know is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website founded by G. Edward Griffin, an author and filmmaker who has made many false claims. In his books, G. Edward Griffin claims that cancer is a nutritional deficiency that can be cured by consuming amygdalin, which is regarded as quackery by the medical community. He is an HIV/AIDS denialist and supports the 9/11 Truth movement, as well as the use of chemtrails for sinister purposes.

Funded by / Ownership

Need to Know is owned by G. Edward Griffin and is funded through an advertising model.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Need to Know covers a wide range of debunked conspiracies such as false flag operations being routinely conducted and anti-vaccine propaganda. Most stories come from other non-credible conspiracy/pseudoscience sources such as: Zerohedge, Infowars, Gateway Pundit and Natural News.

Need to Know also presents news with an alt-right bias such as anti-immigration stories and negative portrayal of minorities and Muslims.

Overall, this is a tin foil hat conspiracy website that has an extreme right wing bias in reporting. (D. Van Zandt 9/15/2018)

Perhaps you can find that reported somewhere that doesn't push fake news?

---------- Post added 16-09-2018 at 09:15 ----------

There is a high suicide rate though.

Results:

The suicide attempt rate among transgender persons ranges from 32% to 50% across the countries. Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are the major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons.

Attributable to some of the behaviours expressed on this thread in fact!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/

Edited by Cyclone

As someone implied earlier, what if your sex is male but you feel your gender is female? If you're sent to prison, can you protest at being placed in an all-male one?

As someone implied earlier, what if your sex is male but you feel your gender is female? If you're sent to prison, can you protest at being placed in an all-male one?

Yes, I think that's happened a couple of times. I think one died before transfer, the other was successful.

Surely as it seems there is demand a third space is now viable?

If there are already 25 people with a functional penis in womens estates how many more make up a section?

A transgender section would surely dissuade any chancers but also protect woman inmates from functional penis owners.

This is a very odd couple of stories relating to the same thing:

How I was hounded off campus for saying ‘women don’t have penises’

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/09/how-i-was-hounded-off-campus-for-saying-women-dont-have-penises/

Liverpool mayor vows to remove anti-trans ‘women don’t have penises’ stickers

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/08/19/liverpool-mayor-remove-anti-trans-women-penises-stickers/

Liverpool ReSisters slammed by mayor in transgender row

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-45589563

The ReSisters site: https://liverpoolresisters.wordpress.com/

i can't see the problem these days blood tests and others will determine gender as being either male or female.

put them in the relevant prison... and make them live in that prison as as either male or female whichever they are.. its not for the state or the prison service to fund their desires they are in prison ffs

if they have bits they should not have or bits missing which may result in there being any doubt about their safety or the safety of others class them as category f or as vulnerable prisoners whatever... and keep in them solitary.

don't get me wrong i think homosexual prisoners should be kept in solitary as well after all heterosexual prisoners are denied the opportunity to have sexual relations with others so why not them too?

Edited by fill

i can't see the problem these days blood tests will determine gender as being either male or female.

no it wont, you do know part of the sex change involves oestrogen injections to up that and lessen testosterone? what else do you expect an injection to find? a big dangley pair of hairy ********?

no it wont, you do know part of the sex change involves oestrogen injections to up that and lessen testosterone? what else do you expect an injection to find? a big dangley pair of hairy ********?

what an exceptionally strange if not seemingly ignorant thing to say

do you really imagine that a blood test being done specifically for the purpose of determing gender being carried out by trained and experience professionals can't discern whether or not hormones levels are being altered artificially

also you were a little vague too .. should we assume you meant testicles or labia?

if you wish to discuss this sort of thing you really ought not to be afraid of using medical terms for things if you in fact know them

Edited by fill

what an exceptionally strange if not seemingly ignorant thing to say

do you really imagine that a blood test being done specifically for the purpose of determing gender being carried out by trained and experience professionals can't discern whether or not hormones levels are being altered artificially

also you were a little vague too .. should we assume you meant testicles or labia?

if you wish tpo discuss this sort of thing you really ought not to be afraid of using medical terms for things if you in fact know them

hahahahahahahha

don't get me wrong i think homosexual prisoners should be kept in solitary as well after all heterosexual prisoners are denied the opportunity to have sexual relations with others so why not them too?

Tells me everything I need to know about you.

Interesting debate from today about the girl guides safeguarding policy (which is now a couple of years old and still rears its head)