Seasons predictions 18/19

Thanks for your advice.

I presume that you're a psychiatrist dishing out the advice to someone you don't know from Adam. For what it's worth I think too many people on this forum are obsessed with the term obsessed.

Obsessed with Leeds? (There you go, I've typed it and my keyboard's still working). I don't have any obsessions. I'm not obsessed with my own club, never mind overrated tripe from up the M1

I dislike L***s intensely. Always have, always will.

Me and many, many thousands of others.

That said, back on topic, this season, I think they'll do very well, unfortunately.

Have a good day! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 14-09-2018 at 18:30 ----------

Will our super dooper brand of football carry on when the winter kicks in and pitches get heavier ?

By the way. As in the film, Life Of Brian, when Brian keeps denying he’s the Messiah. I think you are «* Mick the Romish Owl*»

I think that you think they will Ridgey.

Wilder's brought in what appears to be further improvements and has offloaded whoever he considers to be 'his mistake/s'.

I think you're a better side than last season, and therefore, I think you will finish quite a bit higher than last season.

At the moment, I think that's comfortably in the top 6.

Good players can handle mud and watter and I think Wilder will shuffle players to suit the conditions.

Apparently, there's a photo of Rawmarsh Mick on the RS Website, or Twitter feed, so I'm going to have a Butchers to see what I look like!

I can't find the photos.

Can some helpful person provide a link? Thanks!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Thanks for your advice.

I presume that you're a psychiatrist dishing out the advice to someone you don't know from Adam. For what it's worth I think too many people on this forum are obsessed with the term obsessed.

Obsessed with Leeds? (There you go, I've typed it and my keyboard's still working). I don't have any obsessions. I'm not obsessed with my own club, never mind overrated tripe from up the M1

I dislike L***s intensely. Always have, always will.

Me and many, many thousands of others.

That said, back on topic, this season, I think they'll do very well, unfortunately.

Have a good day! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 14-09-2018 at 18:30 ----------

I think that you think they will Ridgey.

Wilder's brought in what appears to be further improvements and has offloaded whoever he considers to be 'his mistake/s'.

I think you're a better side than last season, and therefore, I think you will finish quite a bit higher than last season.

At the moment, I think that's comfortably in the top 6.

Good players can handle mud and watter and I think Wilder will shuffle players to suit the conditions.

Apparently, there's a photo of Rawmarsh Mick on the RS Website, or Twitter feed, so I'm going to have a Butchers to see what I look like![/QUOTE]

Show to Bendix if your smiling.

Can't find owt Padders ..................................

Can you provide a link?

Can't find owt Padders ..................................

Can you provide a link?

No good asking me Hots, not got a clue how dem things work:help: