CrystalDiskMark, Odd issue

when I open up CrystalDiskMark - it opens fine, and functionally it works, but the Green buttons don't show, it just shows a text-link to start the tests, instead of the green image..

I cannot figure out what's causing it, I have .NET 2.0, and other prerequisites i'm sure..

I have never seen this before... any ideas anyone?

yeah, it's the portable I have (downloaded the zip, not installer)

**edit

It's not just the buttons btw, the graphs don't show (only shows numbers, no green background)

I have tried selecting a different theme, no difference, I have also checked the files and folders, all themes and images etc are there, I have tried it on a different physical drive in machine, and have re-downloaded it from 3 different websites... all are the same...

Could it be a problem with .png images that it uses in the program?

The Windows universal app uses them as well, but they are handled differently under Windows I believe.

Could it be a problem with .png images that it uses in the program?

The Windows universal app uses them as well, but they are handled differently under Windows I believe.

dunno, the images are there, they open fine in "Photos" or any other image software...

the 'same' folder works on another PC (put on USB, put on laptop, works fine) - so it's something missing or set wrong on my main PC..

What resolution are you displaying at?

Previous versions of Windows had a problem with high DPI setting but the latest 1803 seems to have a fix. Click on the program properties and select Compatibility. There should be a box to change high DPI settings and then click the box Override high DPI scaling behaviour and set scaling performed by application.

Not sure if its that that's causing it but your dropbox image seems to suggest its not displaying correct.

What resolution are you displaying at?

Previous versions of Windows had a problem with high DPI setting but the latest 1803 seems to have a fix. Click on the program properties and select Compatibility. There should be a box to change high DPI settings and then click the box Override high DPI scaling behaviour and set scaling performed by application.

Not sure if its that that's causing it but your dropbox image seems to suggest its not displaying correct.

yeah checked all that, I don't change DPI settings from default, and it's a fresh install of 1803 - running on 2x FHD (1080p) panels

CrystalDiskInfo works and displays properly, and it's both 32bit and 64bit of DiskMark that show the issue...

I tried your DPI thing on the off-chance, but it made no difference!

I tried your DPI thing on the off-chance, but it made no difference!

It wont if you are running @ 1080p but worth a try anyway.

Oddly, it now seems to be working..

I haven't installed anything else since, not even been a windows update, the only thing different was I booted today, and noticed the folder was missing (no idea? maybe I deleted it by mistake?) - but re-extracted it, into the same place, and it seems to be working now..

Note: I had re-downloaded, and re-extracted several times previously, with no results...

..... how odd! :loopy::huh:

I just created an account just to say that I have the same issue.

The only thing I see different on Win 10 1803, is that Crystaldiskmark doesn offer to instal .net framework. seems an win10 issue.