Where can i buy thermal paste

looking to replace thermal place on my ps4 any shops around s5 area sell thermal paste anything like artic 6 will do

---------- Post added 11-01-2018 at 11:11 ----------

pc world havent got any thermal paste in stock

Maplin used to stock it

If its no rush the buy it online as it will probably be cheaper as well. There is a computer/spares shop at the bottom of the Moor over the road from Decathalon that may sell it.

looking to replace thermal place on my ps4 any shops around s5 area sell thermal paste anything like artic 6 will do

---------- Post added 11-01-2018 at 11:11 ----------

pc world havent got any thermal paste in stock

got some you can have for free in s5 aswell

This is supposed to be superior to thermal paste:

http://gelidsolutions.com/thermal-solutions/thermal-compound-gc-extreme-10g-2/

Whats in it though?

Old favourites like Arctic Silver have high metal content.

They do a ceramic based version, not sure how good the latest version, I think the old one had a few issues?

Use toothpaste. Last resort. Lol

Mmmmm Minty!! :hihi:

Back on topic.

Are you telling me my big tube of MX5 (I think) is now seen as not fit for purpose? It is the silver stuff and up to now, I've had no issues with it.

I was going to offer the OP a freebie but they would probably tell m where to shove it now!

All sorted now cheers fusion

Whats in it though?

Old favourites like Arctic Silver have high metal content.

They do a ceramic based version, not sure how good the latest version, I think the old one had a few issues?

It is a gel that is allegedly superior to paste, one of which is being that it is not corrosive as paste can be. According to some users after they had cleaned up their processor for reseating they were running 4 degrees cooler than with thermal paste.

Buy it online and get the best IMHO.

Use Kryonaut thermal grizzly paste (12.5K/mk) for a long lasting effect or use Phobya NanoGrease Extreme (16W/mk version) for a slightly better performance than the Kryonaut.

Or go all out! and apply Thermal Grizzly conductonaut liquid metal. But beware! you can not apply liquid metal on aluminium heat sinks. It is also electrically conductive, so make a (low density) foam barrier.