London road food establishments how many??

I think the real issue is that many of the businesses are ethnic owned hence the insinuations of money laundering. There may be a couple opened up for that purpose but you can't say all of them are at it.

Would some people prefer it if the shops were shut and the business owners claimed benefits instead?

I'm surprised illegal immigrant workers hasn't been mentioned yet.

I think the real issue is that many of the businesses are ethnic owned hence the insinuations of money laundering. There may be a couple opened up for that purpose but you can't say all of them are at it.

Would some people prefer it if the shops were shut and the business owners claimed benefits instead?

There are as many fast food outlets , car sales pitches, and garages set up elsewhere for exactly the same reasons i would assume.

If they're good enough they then move on to property enterprises.

Within a one mile radius - i have 3 car valeters, 3 respray companies ,3 tyre fitting companies and 4 garages oh and don't forget the hand car wash

Neither the valeters,car wash or respray guys take card payments. (and only one of them is run by any one of ethnicity)

There are as many fast food outlets , car sales pitches, and garages set up elsewhere for exactly the same reasons i would assume.

If they're good enough they then move on to property enterprises.

Within a one mile radius - i have 3 car valeters, 3 respray companies ,3 tyre fitting companies and 4 garages oh and don't forget the hand car wash

Neither the valeters,car wash or respray guys take card payments. (and only one of them is run by any one of ethnicity)

I don't think you know what ethnicity means.

The Wicker unlike London Road is dead at night, there's no pubs close by and I don't think the Niche, when it was open provided enough customers during the week.