What is the matter with my IPad ?

Just found this and I had to laugh at the last sentence!

https://support.apple.com/ipad/repair/battery-power

"Make sure you back up your iPad before you send it to Apple or bring it to an Apple Retail Store" :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Whats so funny about that? If my Laptop/iPad/PC is going out of my sight, I always take backup.

not if you cant switch it on.

Very true - but fortunately that has never happened to me - YET:)

Took my IPad into a computer shop in Hillsborough who said it had “ crashed” but he didn’t know the reason. I thought it was because I hadn’t clicked on the last message to “ update” but the computer man said it wasn’t. Picked it up today all working again. When I asked him how much he told me to give him a couple of pounds but I gave him a tenner. I will use him again if I have any more problems.:)

Whats so funny about that? If my Laptop/iPad/PC is going out of my sight, I always take backup.

At that point it might be too late. Always schedule incremental backups/snapshots.

not if you cant switch it on.

Exactly!

At that point it might be too late. Always schedule incremental backups/snapshots.

The backup I take if I am going to lose sight of the laptop/PC is in addition to my regular one - kind of 'belt and braces'.

Just found this and I had to laugh at the last sentence!

https://support.apple.com/ipad/repair/battery-power

"Make sure you back up your iPad before you send it to Apple or bring it to an Apple Retail Store" :hihi::hihi::hihi:

The only thing to laugh at are people who don't have a back up in the first place.