Wedding Videographers

Hello People

Can anyone reccomend a videographer or is there anyone who would like to show me their prices. I had my heart set on one that i had found at a fayre, but then found out when i came to book it that it had already been booked up the week before.

I would really appreciate any help anyone can give, as its something that means alot to me to have for the wedding.

Nikki

Hi

steve at captive image is great we used him for our wedding 3 weeks ago and he was so good. i would recommend him to anyone.

he is very reasonably priced too. deffo the guy to use

We used Cherish Media to do our wedding video. They were fantastic and there prices are reasonable too. We didn't even notice they were there on the day which was good and the finished dvd completely took my breath away. I would definitely reccommend them. cherishmedia.co.uk

I wanted to go with Cherish media but they got booked up the week before i went to book :-(

Is there anyone else you can reccomend? i have asked captive image for the costs and have got all that info, so thanks for that

Nikki

Has anyone got an email address for Cherish media please? We are looking for a videographer.

Try Google maps :)

Edited by tigs1982

We weren't going to bother but now I think i'd like one to look back on after the chaos of the day itself. Can't afford to pay the huge amounts that they're asking for though. Does anyone know anyone starting out or someone that is just really cost effective? :help:

We used http://www.elegancefilmproductions.com/

and they were AMAZING!

I would highly recommend getting a DVD done... I know it seems like an uneccessary cost at the time but when you look back it will be your best purchase!

The run up to the wedding is so exciting, and then suddenly it's all over... but whenever we watch the video it's like we are right there again! :love:

They managed to catch all the funny little things that happened, right from getting ready in the morning to all the drunken dancing at midnight. They even got people to go off into a quiet corner & say messages to us.

Looking back, if we couldn't have afforded a DVD I would rather have scrapped ANY other thing: cake/flowers/photos etc ;)

im after a videographer for a wedding in april 2011 does anyone know any or recommend anyone ??

thanks