Penistone Church Ladies FC looking for players.

Penistone Church Ladies FC are looking for new players for the new season starting mid September in all positions.

Regardless of commitment, the team manager Sophie is looking for players who:

A) Have played before and are looking for a new club and can play every week.

B) Players new to the game who are looking to develop with a very friendly and approachable team.

C) Part time players who cannot commit to every game, but would like to play on a reserve / part time basis.

Training is On Tuesday and Thursday nights with some Sundays during pre-season. You are not expected to attend every session if you cant, however turnout is very good.

Please contact me on 07706 899176 or joncot-bol@hotmail.com and I will pass your details on to the team manager. Or visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Penistone-Church-Ladies-Football-Club-2018-19-654928114867790/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Must not be registered with another SHWCFL club.

Edited by JtotheC

Penistone Church Ladies FC are looking for a goalkeeper as our regular goalkeeper has a long term injury that will probably end her career in the net.

If anybody is looking for a team and is not registered with any other Sheffield and Hallamshire Girls and Ladies team, please contact me on 07706 899176.