Want a football kick about on Sunday afternoons?

If you're interested in having a kick about we are a bunch of students/ 20-somethings who play in Crookes on a Sunday afternoon. It's for a laugh, not too competitive and we have a range of abilities. We're in it for a laugh and a bit of exercise - no real aspirations of playing in a league yet or anything.

We're looking for a few new players to bolster numbers.

Give me a shout on ross175@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested.

Hi

I run FAD FC's First & Reserve teams (7 a-side) and play in the Sunday Dominos League at Lucozade Powerleague. Our lads are really young (aged 16 - 19) and inexperienced.. Would you be up for playing some friendly games to give our lads some experience?

I also want to set up a League (7 a-side), would you be interested in joining it?

FAD FC is a registered Organisation and have funding for various Football activities etc. We have full Kits, training wear etc.. Maybe would you like to join FAD FC's team/s?

Kindest regards

http://www.fadfc.org.uk

Depending on what day you wish to set up, I manage a team on Saturdays that would probably be able to regularly put a 7-a-side team out.

We also are open to Sunday morning/afternoon friendly matches too as we have a lot of players in the 18-21 age range who we are trying to get ready for open age football.