Sign in to follow this  

Sheffield Eagles

i dont konow if anyone on the forum does down to don valley stadium to see the Sheffied Eagles but i would urge you all to go a week on saturday as it is the Eagles biggest match since they re formed. We need all the support we can get! We should (if things go to plan!) get in to the play offs to get in to the 1st division.

Its not a lot to get in, £3 for kids and £10 for adults.

so please, please, please go and support them! theres a bar and things after the match where you can meet the players and chat to them!

Don Valley Stadium, sat 6th of September at 3.15

Guest carlsufc

think i'll b savin my money 4 a couple of week lata 4 the big yorkshire derby down at bramall lane...the blades vs the millers!!!:D

Typical, speciaslly coming from you carl, any spare tickets?

Guest carlsufc

i avnt got my ticket yet, i'll be goin wiv my mate from work...and also avin a nice drinkin sess b4 the match :D

typical male! heheh

Guest carlsufc

yep, thats wat i am! jus a typical easy goin beer guzzlin, derby match watchin male! :) on another note, RUGBY!! nah, thats baaaad! :?

At least Eagles win matches and rugby league players don't go down trying to get oscars when they are tackled.

You see some of these drunken, foul mouthed, beer swilling ignoramouses wandering about and they haven't a clue what planet they are on.

They spend two or three times (if not more) the amount RL supporters pay to go to a match and at the end of it ....... zilch. Nil nil after kicking a bag of wind about for an hour and a half. Where is the excitement in that? Oh I know......it is when you go round swearing and cursing at everyone and anyone and cause trouble in the streets.

You don't get that sort of behaviour from RL fans or Basketball or Ice Hockey. It just demonstrates that the soccer fan, who has to be segregated from the opposition because of their mentality, hasn't got a clue about enjoyment and behaving in a sensible manner.

Sheffield Eagles, by the way are in the Grand Final on 5th October, playing Keighley at the Halton Stadium. Tickets ONLY £14.......

Or if you want.... watch it on Sky. Kick off 1:45pm