Morgan`s Year Book 2019

Morgan`s Year Book 2019

More than 1000 classic vehicle events are publicised in the yearbook, covering an area north of a line between Aberystwyth in central Wales to The Wash in East Anglia, all the way to the Shetland Islands and counties in between.

Published by Burnley Rotary Club in February 2019, this edition of Morgan’s Yearbook still costs just £5.00 per copy including free postage and packing.

You can order a copy and make a charitable donation via the Morgan`s Year Book website

:)

Have you seen the yearbook that cmes out from Classic Motor Monthly? This is a monthly newspaper-type publication that also has a yearbook.

I had not heard of Morgans, but for the price, must be worth it.

I have not seen the publication from Classic Motor Monthly Smithy, thanks for the heads up I will have a look.

Morgan`s Year Book is a first class, value for money publication, I can recommend buying a copy

:)

ive ordered mine over a week ago anybody know how long they take to arrive ?

You will receive your copy of Morgan`s 2019 in January/February Craig, worth the wait. :)

i fully agree ,glad it was taken over as we at lowedges use it each year to inform people of our lowedges classic vehicle show,if you dont have one our date is sun aug 11th in greenhill park pm me for details thanks or check out all other events from late feb

Mine has just plopped through the letterbox. What an amazing £5's worth it is too. Thanks Yorky for giving us the heads up about it.

its a top book,and tells you all the top shows,i for one thank them for helping us,glad it was saved

ive asked for a refund if they cant be bothered to send yearbook ordered 3-4 months ago their website says should all be posted by end feb

I would give them a call Craig, this is the first year that Burnley Rotary have managed the production of the publication, it is worth getting hold of.

Best wishes

Noel