Brother is a drug addict

?? What do you know? what personal experience have you had?

Those who i know had full time jobs as construction workers!! they paid for their own drugs!

People are blinkered to think that only those who dont have an income can become addicted to drugs and can't possibly work!!

That's a really bizarre post. You're actually agreeing with what boringal said and yet you prefix your comments with 'What do you know? What personal experience have you had?'. Boringal even explains that these are people from her own family.

That said, you both make a fair point which is that not everyone who's an addict fits the stereotype of the junky thief/mugger/shoplifter/mugger.

That's a really bizarre post. You're actually agreeing with what boringal said and yet you prefix your comments with 'What do you know? What personal experience have you had?'. Boringal even explains that these are people from her own family.

That said, you both make a fair point which is that not everyone who's an addict fits the stereotype of the junky thief/mugger/shoplifter/mugger.

See post 23 then post 26.. me thinks someone is mocking me :mad:

Edit - changed my mind.

I think that boringgal has entirely missed out the quotes.