Cup cake heaven in hackenthorpe

ive just found the most beautiful selection of cup cakes and wedding cakes in hackenthorpe in the courtyard opp the post office ,behind the dentists. ive tried the butterscotch one it was really good it was the sponge base that was so light. but the selection of cakes on display was just unbelievable .just had a look at the web site sweet temptation cakes nikkie french, well worth a visit if you have a special celebration comeing up i never knew that this little area was their with other shops ,nice to see these type of shops doing well

---------- Post added 06-11-2017 at 18:10 ----------

has anybody had a big cake from this shop ie wedding cake,im wondering if they do christmas cake

just been and ordered a christmas cake, and got 8 cup cakes just fresh made today with the most lovely toppings , they are at a fair on sunday at hillsbrough but not sure where does any one on here know where it is.?

---------- Post added 25-11-2017 at 19:36 ----------

i think its at wood lane sunday think near Myers grove school.

going on friday to collect my order,so glad i found this little bespoke cake shop.

---------- Post added 15-12-2017 at 11:39 ----------

just collected my 2 christmas cakes,one father christmas and rudolph,and the other 3 mice in bed looking at 3 christmas puds at the bottom of the bed,they are just perfect and the detail is incredible they are too nice to eat. big thank you and im so glad we found you

Update on the cakes ,melt in your mouth so tasty thanks again ill be back ,and all the best nikki for2018

Update on the cakes ,melt in your mouth so tasty thanks again ill be back ,and all the best nikki for2018

Nice bit of advertising for your shop Maggie

no its not its just nice to say thank you for good service now and again.and a happy new year to all

Nice bit of advertising for your shop Maggie

Ha ha! With all the posts from one person having a conversation alone I thought the same...

Another big thanks to Nicki for the birthday cup cakes I have just collected they look fantastic, 10/10again

How's business at the bun shop? Still only one customer it seems (albeit a very very satisfied one), so maybe not great.

How's business at the bun shop? Still only one customer it seems (albeit a very very satisfied one), so maybe not great.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Just been for my christmas order again,cant wait till they are done , thanks nicki and good luck with you cake at a final in london this week