Repairs needed on my Mobility Scooter

Hello

I have just bought a mobility scooter as spares or repairs, I have identified the fault, there seems to be a fault somewhere in the braking system. I have tested the brake unit and it seems to be operating

I have checked the voltage to the brake and its low at 14-15 volts. I did have the motor running for a brief period last night but after spending all day tinkering I've decided I need some help

The scooter does look a little corroded as though its been left in a damp place

I have contacted the bloke who sold me my small scooter but he hasn't got back to me so far

Cab anyone help?

how did you do with the mobility scooter?

did you get it running ok?

do you still need help or another scooter?

how did you do with the mobility scooter?

did you get it running ok?

do you still need help or another scooter?

Hi

Thanks for your response, I got the scooter going. It turned out to be the break microswitch

I am on the look out for a set of chair arms and pads, dunno if you can help. Its an Invacare Meteor

I have a shoprider cadiz which was working fine and then i decided to give it a deep clean. I wrapped the connectors in tape to prevent water ingress. Put it all back together everything works except the scooter, I am getting a permanent low beep and a fault code bleep of 1 bleep. 1 bleep says something to do with battery charge, have it fully charged but scooter wont move?? Any suggestions anybody

I have a shoprider cadiz which was working fine and then i decided to give it a deep clean. I wrapped the connectors in tape to prevent water ingress. Put it all back together everything works except the scooter, I am getting a permanent low beep and a fault code bleep of 1 bleep. 1 bleep says something to do with battery charge, have it fully charged but scooter wont move?? Any suggestions anybody

Is it in FREE WHEEL mode? if so, take it out.

let me know if it was this please. it helps others.

Edited by Itrytoplease

Hi,

thanks but have tried all obvious things. Im no expert but I think One beep indicates battery?? 5 beeps suggest brake??

Thanks

David

Hi all, I have an intermittent electrical problem with my Rascal 329le Scooter, It will not stay on 8 mph, that is to say I can go for weeks with it on 8 mph,  park it up and when I come back it's dropped down to 4 mph  and will not go to the 8mph - after a few days or weeks it will start going at 8 mph again without touching the speed switch. Any ideas of what is wrong and who can fix it please?

Hi, can anyone help me with my Shoprider Deluxe. The battery level indicator does not light up anymore, it just went off whilst I was out on it. Tried looking up on troubleshooting sites and you tube, can't find how to get into the controller panel. Thankfully scooter still works.

TIA.