Wedding dresses - all dress talk here!

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on buying wedding dresses in Sheffield or any recommendations for a good place to go? Has anyone heard of loveona near Kelham island? Are there places that include adjustments as part of the dress price? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

hi

can anyone recommend a wedding dress shop for someone on a budget? thanks

hi

It depends what you are looking for. Debenhams have some nice wedding dresses. Some of their occasion dresses are good enough for wedding dresses too. They have a nice bridesmaid section, bridal shoe selection etc. You can book a personal shopper via their website so you have a large private changing room with seats for your family or friends.

I have to buy a gown for a black tie dinner once a year and I find that special occasion dress shops also do prom dresses and wedding dresses made to measure to order. These can often take about three months to have made to order. I have used one in Worksop but it doesn't have a website. I think its called house of elegance. Its at the top of the shopping area up near the market. Its only looks small from the front but they hold a massive selection of dresses right through to mother of the bride and less formal ladies dresses for cruises etc.

Have a look at preloved on line to see if you can pick something up. Not all have been worn.

hi

Try la Bella brides in Hillsborough

Hi, does anyone know bridal shops that buy wedding dresses. My daughter has a brand new one to sell as she changed her mind at the last minute. It’s easier than having to sell privately and she knows she’ll not get the full amount for it.

Thanks in advance ��

News today:

Bridal store Berketex Bride closes its outlets in Sheffield and Leeds as it ceases trading and goes into administration:

you need to remember that you should be yourself, you should not blindly follow trends. The image of the bride is made up of the image of the girl herself and the mood of the festive event, her idea and style.

Edited by Valery24