I want a website for my wedding

Hello from me. I want to make a website for my wedding. On the website I want to have a professional gallery where albums can be created. Also information about the wedding. This will make it much easier for my guests. Where can I make such a site? Thanks

WordPress.

If you put the time and effort in, WordPress sites can look beautiful.

Wix is very good too.

There are companies that offer "wedding websites", a quick Google search brought up this one: http://www.mywedding.com/free-wedding-websites?gclid=CjwKEAjwxurIBRDnt7P7rODiq0USJADwjt5DfIXO_CLUyZKi_Pcg7BINZMxIBxAqGzt_IJpLKey_wRoCF9bw_wcB

If you not tech savvy then something like this might be your best bet.

Aren't these the platforms in which you do all this alone?

I want someone to make such a website for me. Because I do not have enough time.

Does anyone know what the price would be?

Thank you

Best bet would be to contact a web designer/developer. You could place an ad on the jobs section of the forum.

The wedding website I pointed to and others like it already have a lot if it set up it's not like building one completely from scratch.

Best bet would be to contact a web designer/developer. You could place an ad on the jobs section of the forum.

The wedding website I pointed to and others like it already have a lot if it set up it's not like building one completely from scratch.

Thank you. This is usefully for me!