Top unknown blues guitarist discovered - Larry Miller

Found through pure chance a top blues guitarist goes by the name Larry Miller ,never heard his name before but been listening to his music on Amazon all week.

Would that be the same Larry Miller who played with Ron Asheton (of the Stooges) in the band Destroy All Monsters?

Would that be the same Larry Miller who played with Ron Asheton (of the Stooges) in the band Destroy All Monsters?

no idea just started downloading his albums

Ah, ok. From a few minutes searching I see that my man was born in the US, and yours in Surrey. Different generations too.

Ah, ok. From a few minutes searching I see that my man was born in the US, and yours in Surrey. Different generations too.

with all the rubbish in the charts its good to hear some well played self penned blues guitar.

Seen him a couple of times at the Greystones. I think he suffered some serious health problems a couple of years ago.

Seen him a couple of times at the Greystones. I think he suffered some serious health problems a couple of years ago.

wish I had known about him then, his live albums are just as good as the studio ones.