Mini Yorkshire League

Well your boys started both.

Indeed, we're incredibly creative aren't we?

Indeed, we're incredibly creative aren't we?

Not the word I'd use.

Childish...

Oh well, I'm sure my imaginative mini league winners trophy will cheer me up.

Does tonight move Hull up a place? :hihi:

Tonight Hull is not in Yorkshire.

They jump two places to 2nd! Despite their victory, they're still nowhere near the league leaders.

How come Middlesborough arent in this mini league,N Yorks isnt it?

How come Middlesborough arent in this mini league,N Yorks isnt it?

Boro was in North Yorks till they changed over to Cleveland North Yorks starts just outside Darlington.

Boro was in North Yorks till they changed over to Cleveland North Yorks starts just outside Darlington.

Don't know if the following is right or wrong Mooks. It's from wiki so not necessarily right.

Middlesbrough became a county borough within the North Riding of Yorkshire in 1889. In 1968, the borough was merged with a number of others to form the County Borough of Teesside, which was absorbed in 1974 by the county of Cleveland. In 1996, Cleveland was abolished, and Middlesbrough Borough Council became a unitary authority within North Yorkshire.

Don't know if the following is right or wrong Mooks. It's from wiki so not necessarily right.

Middlesbrough became a county borough within the North Riding of Yorkshire in 1889. In 1968, the borough was merged with a number of others to form the County Borough of Teesside, which was absorbed in 1974 by the county of Cleveland. In 1996, Cleveland was abolished, and Middlesbrough Borough Council became a unitary authority within North Yorkshire.

Yes Jim and didn't they do that with Kingston upon Hull (it's proper name) and made it 'Humberside' ? To me Hull is in East Yorkshire and Yorkshire CCC used to play first-class matches there.

---------- Post added 24-02-2018 at 01:12 ----------

Mooks, if tha' were born theer, tha't a Yorkshireman ! (Don Revie and Brian Clough were born there.)