Question Time From Blackpool, 1st March

Next week QT is from Blackpool. I think it may be the the best QT programme of the series. Reason for the excitement, that well known Lexicologist and Mathematician, in the red Remoaner corner I give you Diane Abbott.

While in the opposite corner, not sure of its colour, we have Mr Brexit himself, slayer of any Remoaner who dare oppose him, the bigger the beast at the front of him the better, he simply strides over them, crushing them into the dust. Here for your delectation, the one and only Nigel Farage, the man who single handed beheaded the EU Dragon.

Any bets on Abbott getting another migraine and not turning up. As Saint Jeremy is doing well (according to his acolytes) surely the last thing LIEbour needs is another car crash with Abbott at the wheel.

Angel1

On this occasion I agree with you.

I would have no Labour MPs, but make the numbers up with Michael Heseltine,Anna Soubry and Ken Clarke.

Next week QT is from Blackpool. I think it may be the the best QT programme of the series. Reason for the excitement, that well known Lexicologist and Mathematician, in the red Remoaner corner I give you Diane Abbott.

While in the opposite corner, not sure of its colour, we have Mr Brexit himself, slayer of any Remoaner who dare oppose him, the bigger the beast at the front of him the better, he simply strides over them, crushing them into the dust. Here for your delectation, the one and only Nigel Farage, the man who single handed beheaded the EU Dragon.

Any bets on Abbott getting another migraine and not turning up. As Saint Jeremy is doing well (according to his acolytes) surely the last thing LIEbour needs is another car crash with Abbott at the wheel.

Angel1

And his greatness Farage hasn't even been able to get elected to the HoC, in spite of trying 6 times.

Oh by the way, Diane Abbott increased her majority at the last election. You don't like her, but her constituents obviously do.

the same brave Sir Nige’ who couldn’t face a bunch of placard-wielding pensioners in Rovvrem?

That Sir Nige’ ?

the same brave Sir Nige’ who couldn’t face a bunch of placard-wielding pensioners in Rovvrem?

That Sir Nige’ ?

That's him, the great one.

Angel1

That's him, the great one.

Angel1

Well then, don’t forget to bring some police officers for Sir Nige’ to hide behind :thumbsup:

And his greatness Farage hasn't even been able to get elected to the HoC, in spite of trying 6 times.

Oh by the way, Diane Abbott increased her majority at the last election. You don't like her, but her constituents obviously do.

I just wonder how she did that?. By her performance on telly I would not trust her running a whelk stall.

Angel1

hahahaha nice try at bigging the **** up, what you actually meant is the man that spent decades trying to get us to run away from the big dragon instead of fighting it, and he finally won at getting us to run away...well done

hahahaha nice try at bigging the **** up, what you actually meant is the man that spent decades trying to get us to run away from the big dragon instead of fighting it, and he finally won at getting us to run away...well done

Farage, the best PM we will never have.

Angel1

Angel1

deluded, delusional, obsessional :P

:help:

Angel1

only because Corbyn will be the next PM :thumbsup:

Just think it could be another comedy gold moment like the Nick Griffin one :hihi:

still have that on a recorded dvd