What are they protecting us from - LVPS?

yeah, it was a waste of money building roads out that far.

We should let you travel around on an unsurfaced dirt track.

Quality post mate :D :D :D

(no sarcasm intended, agree 100%)

Hi Tophole.

I was wondering how you got on with contacting them and if they were able to provide meeting dates/ info and meeting minutes.  Appears to be a single person as opposed to a society? Any info would be appreciated as not sure their "policy" or approach. I note they have objected to nearly everything (affordable housing /  new builds)  in the Loxley valley except the development of a disused building into an aged care nursing home, which they supported. Judging by the age of the member(s) wonder if this holds some bias as note they live locally ? I wonder, like yourself, what they actually spend their time doing or the reason for their purpose other than to fill up time day to day.  

I am genuinely interested in seeing how you got on when contacting them and what they disclosed or anything about them. Most societies openly promote themselves unlike them. I am also planning on contacting them for further information and meeting minutes.

On 2/20/2018 at 1:43 PM, TopHole said:

Hi I'm after info on an elusive organisation called Loxley Valley Protection Society.

From what I can gather they are a self-appointed group of people who have decided it's their job to protect Loxley Valley, but from what and why is unclear, also they don't appear to have a contact number, so if anyone has one I'd be really grateful if you'd let me have it.

Any info on them would be good, for instance does anyone know anything they have actually protected Loxley Valley from please. where, when they meet, their remit, how you can view minutes of their meetings etc They seem to make themselves very busy, but seem impossible to get hold of.

Thanks in advance for any help

Edited by Dapple

On 2/20/2018 at 11:13 PM, The Joker said:

yeah, it was a waste of money building roads out that far.

We should let you travel around on an unsurfaced dirt track.

Don't forget all the services such as electricity, water and sewage... 

On 2/20/2018 at 9:17 PM, Resident said:

This.

Mmmmmmmmeeeeesssssssaaaaaaaggggggeeeeee

There, I lengthened message to at least ten characters as requested

Oh                                        .

32 minutes ago, spilldig said:

Oh                                        .

How is my name on a post I didn't make?

My first post in this thread was post #15

On 1/9/2019 at 7:17 PM, Dapple said:

Hi Tophole.

I was wondering how you got on with contacting them and if they were able to provide meeting dates/ info and meeting minutes.

Doesn't look like Tophole has posted on SF since April.

Mod Note

Posts have been removed for publishing personal details, please do not make posts containing names & addresses

Posts also removed for discrimination