Decent Tapas in Sheffield

Anybody know where we can get good tapas in sheffield

The Mediterranean, Sharrow Vale Road, not cheap but better than I’ve had in Spain.

The Mediterranean, Sharrow Vale Road, not cheap but better than I’ve had in Spain.

I find if you're paying for tapas in Spain it's good,if you're getting it with your drink its not so good.

I find if you're paying for tapas in Spain it's good,if you're getting it with your drink its not so good.

It just depends, the quality of free tapas on the southern costas has gone down hill, however we’ve been to traditional Spanish bars inland and found the quality to be great, but it is getting harder.

Cubanas in Leopold Square is delicious, but if you want something a bit more intimate, i'd try La Mama on Abbeydale Road.

It just depends, the quality of free tapas on the southern costas has gone down hill, however we’ve been to traditional Spanish bars inland and found the quality to be great, but it is getting harder.

Agree with you,off the tourist trail you can still get good tapas with your beer.

Not exactly "in Sheffield" but "near Sheffield" depending on how far you are willing to stretch your compass...

https://bridgecalver.co.uk/

Would be a 40 minute drive from Sheffield City Centre. Worth the trip imo.

There's Trippett Lounge Bar on Trippet Lane, tasty tapas but a bit on the expensive side.