Why here? Go ask Google!

people may prefer asking "real people"? rather than an inanimate google?

---------- Post added 19-02-2018 at 14:33 ----------

Could it be that Google is crap or not up to date.

I searched Google for swimming pool opening times it gave me a timetable that is out of date, i didn't ask on here though as the pool isn't in Sheffield.

So i had to fall back on the old media application of making a phone call.

really? i googled travel to get to a job interview on friday, and apart from confusion over the name of a bus stop to catch my second bus from it was up to date

Yeah some probably do prefer to ask real people. And as for willman I'm sure Google is upto date I'm also sure the site that gave Google the info is to blame itself. Google gets the answers where business is concerned from the business itself.

Yeah some probably do prefer to ask real people. And as for willman I'm sure Google is upto date I'm also sure the site that gave Google the info is to blame itself. Google gets the answers where business is concerned from the business itself.

So Google isn't up to date - i didn't blame them.

Yes Mel - really.

So Google isn't up to date - i didn't blame them.

Yes Mel - really.

Google is up to date. On Google you can get information that has been uploaded to the internet the minuet it's been uploaded.

It's whatever site used which wasn't. Unfortunately this is one of the problems with often smaller business their sites are out of date and newer information is often only available over the telephone or through public knowledge, due to the business owner changing opening times or what ever. Like you said wasn't in Sheffield but if was then this would have been a reason for someone to ask a question.