Broadband any recomendations

Quality of Cabling in your area, and house, has a LOT to do with performance too. The amount of properties I visit where a quick wiring update provides 3x the previous speed (if low).

For pure speed and assuming you have access to it, Virgin Media (cable) is the way to go. I have a "slow" package at 100mbps which is actually in 110mbps in reality. They go all the way up to 300mbps.

Again depends what the OP has access to as you say. Hyperoptic will do 1Gbps up/down. I'm on their older 100Mbps package but usually get 120/100.

@walkertelecoms This isn't a dig, far from it. On your website you claim that you can rectify "crackling lines" I'm guessing this is only if the fault conditions exist on the D side? Or would you be able to pull strings in regards to getting some LLU equipment swapped out at the MDF at Wadsley?

best broadband connection any tips

Stay clear of Sky.

They have been nothing but problems and I cant wait for my contract to be up .

Stay clear of Sky.

They have been nothing but problems and I cant wait for my contract to be up .

We've been on Sky for 4 years, never a single problem.

It could be your house wiring, the cables between your house and the exchange...in which case moving providers will not solve your issues.

@walkertelecoms This isn't a dig, far from it. On your website you claim that you can rectify "crackling lines" I'm guessing this is only if the fault conditions exist on the D side? Or would you be able to pull strings in regards to getting some LLU equipment swapped out at the MDF at Wadsley?

That's right, I didn't think it was Pearl.

We've been on Sky for 4 years, never a single problem.

It could be your house wiring, the cables between your house and the exchange...in which case moving providers will not solve your issues.

Had sky 20 years been brilliant . They will always sort any problems out no trouble . Now got sky Fibre very good . Got sky talk now no nuisance calls and i said none / :hihi:

They have outreach B. T. engineers to sort out any problems between exchange and box to house

just put me the latest box on inside house eliminates need of all internal filters briliant

Edited by spider1

... just put me the latest box on inside house eliminates need of all internal filters briliant

Fitted one of those myself - only £9.99 from https://www.mymatevince.com/diy - ebay shop link to Mr Telephone but it appears his ebay shop is currently offline until March. Suspect due to building new website.